What data do we collect?
Guardum collects the following data:
- Business contact information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address, etc.)
- Business billing information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Guardum with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our network of channel partners
- By your clicking on or responding to an advert on other websites where you have registered your details
How will we use your data?
Guardum collects your data so that we can:
- Process your software subscription, provide services and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
When Guardum processes your order, it may send data collected to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Guardum securely stores and processes your data using computer systems based within the EEA and the USA. Guardum ensures that only authorized personal have access on an as-required basis to further ensure the safety of your information.
We will keep your company contact information for 5 years from the later of the date of receiving the information or from the last date of service provision. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your company contact information.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Guardum from contacting you for marketing purposes by contacting us using the details provided at the end.
What are your data protection rights?
Guardum would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we process.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Guardum’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- First Party Cookies – Guardum uses these cookies so that we recognize you and understand how you use our website and to accurately measure how many people visit our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Guardum has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, their full contact details are available from ico.org.uk.